I get pleasure from smoothies and smoothie bowls for the comfort of a easy and nutrient packed mini-meal. This Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl makes a pleasant breakfast, can function a fast (and fairly) refuel after a exercise, or be made anytime you’re feeling like treating your self!
I really like with the ability to get an additional serving of greens, fiber, and particularly the protein I do know I want – multi functional stunning and scrumptious place. With raspberries, banana, chia and Berry Green Protein, this candy (however low sugar) refreshing smoothie bowl recipe is the proper strategy to increase your well being!
Simply check out what’s inside:
- Raspberries are considered one of nature’s powerhouse anti-inflammatory meals. These juicy berries are excessive in Vitamin C, potassium and fiber (1). Raspberry phytonutrients have been proven to play an essential position in decreasing oxidative stress, lowering irritation, and thereby altering the development of power ailments resembling diabetes, heart problems and Alzheimer illness (2) (3).
- Chia seeds are proof that good issues are available small packages! They’re excessive in omega 3 fatty acids, which have been proven to cut back irritation and shield in opposition to autoimmune ailments resembling rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s illness, psoriasis, and even migraine complications (4). An ideal supply of protein and fiber in addition to vitamin and minerals, chia seeds have been used for hundreds of years as a staple meals in Central America (5).
- Berry Green Protein (from my Whole Betty line) is one thing I really like to incorporate in my smoothies. It’s 100% natural, filled with protein (22g protein per serving), and combines 15 superfood greens and berries. It’s a wonderful supply of dietary protein (your physique treats it similar to meals the place it breaks it right down to amino acids) and might increase your general every day consumption of important amino acids – and broaden the spectrum of greens you’re accessing as nicely.
For those who’re fascinated about studying extra in regards to the merchandise I make and use them, check out this article!
For those who’re not in a position to make use of my protein powders (that are natural and plant-based), check out this guide I created to help you in choosing a good protein powder for yourself.
This recipe is so scrumptious! Let me know in case you make this and the way you prefer it!
Raspberry Chia Protein Bowl
Yield: 1 serving
You’ll need: measuring cups and spoons, blender, rubber spatula
Key: T = Tablespoon; tsp = teaspoon
- 1 cup raspberries, recent or frozen
- 1/2 banana, sliced (frozen is sweet)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1.5* servings (48 grams) Berry Green Protein
- 2 T shredded coconut
- 1 T toasted sliced almonds
- Add the raspberries, banana, almond milk and chia seeds to a blender.
- Mix till no chunks stay.
- Add protein powder to the blender and mix till clean.
- Serve topped with shredded coconut and toasted almonds.
*It’s completely non-compulsory to extend your protein serving. I wish to as a result of it doesn’t change the feel of the recipe in any respect, and it helps guarantee I’m getting loads of aminos from my gas. Bumping this as much as 1.5 servings offers me 27 grams of protein (plus much more greens) so as to add to the general protein content material of the dish. You would additionally do a half serving of my I Vanilla protein and a serving of Berry Inexperienced Protein for 28 grams of added protein. Plenty of choices!
Take pleasure in!
Let me know in case you make this recipe and the way you favored it – I really like listening to from you!
Berry Green Protein is a scrumptious plant-based vanilla strawberry mix that has 22g of extremely absorbable protein per serving. It additionally has a powerful array of natural components together with barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, chlorella, spinach, kale, tomatoes, carrots, beets, parsley, apple, blueberry, cranberry and raspberry.
If you’re following a wholesome way of life, searching for help for sustained power, psychological readability and general well-being, Berry Green Protein is a handy, scrumptious and highly effective nutrient-dense choice for you!
- “Raspberries, uncooked”. FoodData Central. April 2019. Internet. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/167755/nutrients
- Skrovankova, Sona et al. “Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Exercise in Completely different Sorts of Berries”. Worldwide Journal of Molecular Sciences. October 2015. Internet. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26501271/
- Burton-Freeman, Britt M et al. “Crimson Raspberries and Their Bioactive Polyphenols: Cardiometabolic and Neuronal Well being Hyperlinks”. Advances in Vitamin. January 2016. Internet. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26773014/
- Simopoulos, Artemis P. “Omega-3 fatty acids in irritation and autoimmune ailments.” Journal of the American Faculty of Vitamin vol. 21,6 (2002): 495-505. doi:10.1080/07315724.2002.10719248 December 2002. Internet. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12480795/
- Ullah, Rahman et al. “Dietary and therapeutic views of Chia (Salvia hispanica L.): a overview” Journal of meals science and expertise vol. 53,4. October 2015. Internet. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4926888/